Share Cooling Between Two Adjacent Rooms
|Max Fuse (A)||15|
|Indoor air flow (No Duct) - CFM||274|
|Indoor noise level (Hi/Med/Lo) - dB(A)||37/34/30|
|Dimension (WxDxH) - mm||700x635x210|
|Dimension (WxDxH) - inch||27.56x25x8.27|
|Packing (WxDxH) - mm||915x655x290|
|Packing (WxDxH) - inch||36.02x25.79x11.42|
|Net/Gross Weight - kg||18.1/22.8|
|Net/Gross Weight - lbs.||39.9/50.27|
|Design Pressure - PSIG||540/300 PSIG|
|Drainage water pipe diameter||ODø25/1"|
Liquid side/Gas Side
|Mm / In.
ø6.35/ø12.7(1/4" / 1/2")
|Controller||Wireless Remote / Panel|
EFFICIENT OPERATION Silent DC motor operation and Hybrid Design allows for highly efficient operation.
SAVE w/ Solar Hybrid Cooling & Heating. You can save up to 90% on your daytime cooling costs.
MINI-DUCT Indoor Design. The model D-IDU indoor unit allows customers to conceal the indoor unit behind a vent screen, or to create a small plenum or mini-duct system to share the capacity of the ACDC12 across multiple adjacent rooms.
CONTROL OPTIONS The mini-duct system can use a wired remote in addition to the ACDC12B standard wireless remote control.
THE D-IDU mini-duct indoor unit is designed for sharing cooling/ heating between two or more small adjacent rooms.
*Savings will vary based on usage and location
Benefits & Applications
- Works with ACDC12(B) Hybrid Unit
- Share cooling/heating between two or more small adjacent rooms
- Save w/ Solar Hybrid Cooling & Heating
- Utilizes up to 90% solar power for day time operation
- Mini-Duct Indoor design allows for concealed indoor unit behind vent screen
- Share capacity of ACDC12(B) across adjacent rooms
- Mini-Duct Control options available
- Wired remote in addition to the ACDC12B standard wireless remote control
- Conceal the indoor unit behind a vent screen
- Sharing of cooling or heating capacity between two or more adjacent rooms
- Uses three solar panels
- *Note: This is a low static pressure unit. Compatible with a room air vent or short duct system